I have joined Multiply, I guess 6 months ago. This afternoon I tried to login Multiply to find out whether I can get full size pictures upload, and download the same size later.
I accidentally found out that my blogs here are synchronized to my Multiply blog. I did it once. I thought I have to update it manually everytime, but it's actually updated automatically.
I found few friends who do read my blog very often, in fact, never miss a chance to read my blog. I would like to welcome you to blogspot direct (umchoomh.blogspot.com), so that you can see comments, and give comment. That will be more fun. As some of the comments are fun, and some interactive are more fun too.
And lastly, thank you for visiting my blog. And may I know, are you my high school friends? As you are mostly linked from my high school's friend. It's always good to meet old friends, as well as new friends!
2 comments:
Must be RSS which synchronized with your blog.
what's RSS? :P
Post a Comment