
Shan always tells me that Fion and herself are the "tak boleh tengok punya driver". If you do not know them, and they were sitting in the car waiting for someone, it's for sure you would like to give them a slap!!!
Their faces, tak boleh tengok punya lansi!
And because of this and their mouth, which like to scold other drivers, they have been to temple to donate money and do some charity to hope that could help them to reduce their sin indirectly.
Anyway, when I was on the way back home, I threaten a car, who came out from a junction. It's not supposed to come out, while seeing me almost there. And she still came out with her brave. In 3 minutes, I got a call from Shan. Ahhh....the car was her!!! She was scolding me...."ehhh ah moi....tak boleh tengok punya driver, so HIONG I want to slap you." hehehehe...we were laughing on phone to argue who is the person didn't follow law. hehe
And another story to share about Shan, that I couldn't stop laughing.
She met a new customer today. When she wanted to take out her business card holder, she accidentally pull out.................her pantie liner whuahahuhahaha....so siah sui!!!!
So ladies, organize your bag, do not embarrass yourself :P
3 comments:
wahhahahahah...what a joker !!!
hahahahaha.....tat's really funnyler...she really did tat? i can't believe it...
yeah, she is funny!
Whenever I talk to her, I can't hold my laugh. My family agree with me too! My brother couldn't stop laughing when he listened to out conversation...She is so creative...
Too bad there is no voice recorded blog yet. She will participate, if just need to talk...
Post a Comment