Feb 10, 2008

Jenjarom Buddhist Temple

Was bored. So I followed my parents to this famous temple in Jenjarom. It is near Klang. It's really famous as there are so many people there. Estimated about few thousand people there. It took about 2 hours to go through the traffic to get to the actual venue (and 1 hour to get out from there). I was a bit regretted to join the trip but I thought what the heck let's just go there and see for myself. I took this opportunity to take some pictures:

DSC01373 
The lanterns along the entrance of the temple

DSC01375 
The flowers and the giant lantern in the open area just outside the temple.

DSC01377
The close-up on flowers

DSC01383
The love shape GuanYin bamboo shoots

DSC01384
The pineapple shape GuanYin bamboo shoots

DSC01385
Nice bamboos

DSC01386
The buddhist statues

DSC01387
The wishing pond

DSC01388
You can make wishes on this tree too. Just hang your note there.

DSC01389 
"The Mortal Clean Earth" - Temple Entrance

DSC01390
The lotus pond - Very Zen!

DSC01392
The Zen Garden!

DSC01391
Many lanterns are hung on the side walk

DSC01394
More lanterns...

DSC01395
The temple itself... Looks like Forbidden City

DSC01396

DSC01397

DSC01398

DSC01400

DSC01399

DSC01401

DSC01404
Donate some money and you will be given wishing lotus candles

2 comments:

Va:L said...

ha...u regretted, how are you going with me next Saturday ? :(

Anyway, since got photos to see, it's okay! I don't have to go lar! :P

khengsiong said...

Huh? 人间净土 is Mortal Clean Earth? I think Earthly Pure Land sounds better.