The answer is here. They provide Body Shop lotion, face spray, hair care, and the fragrance candle. Shan kiasu-ly take off her diamond ring to apply lotion. I was saying that, if she forgot to put on her ring later, then she will lose more than just RM 2. She quickly put it on back to her finger, and she wanted to share her finger with you, that's the one!We spent 5 mins in the toilet to apply those that you see in the picture. :P And of course, as usual, we have our happy talk.
This shopping is actually Shan has got a Parkson voucher to use. I accompanied her to buy bra with the voucher. This is the first time ever met such a professional bra promoter.
She asked "Do you need my help? I can suggest you some."
She then does not go direct to grab any bra. She will touch you from front to back, and measure. Then she goes to choose what is suitable for you. She will only give you 2 pieces to try. Not more than that! The reason is she will not know if the size suitable to you.
She then made you put it on, and she will go into fitting room to adjust the bra for you. She will teach you how to wear with proper way, and in very professional manner! IMPRESSED me!!! Shan learned the way she talk, and perfectly like identical!
She upgraded me 3 cups. Walao! I never know that's the right size to me, I don't know I have grown :P She persuaded me that's the right way, with her explanation. It will reduce "extra fats" at the back, which most woman neglect.
When we walked out from the cashier, Shan said "people gave me soya sauce, but I give chicken." as she got RM 40 voucher she spent RM 190. Well, I said "I got no sauce and I gave 2 chicken!" I bought 3 pcs. And I am happy with what I got!

And we then looked back before we left....eh.....the promoter has "extra fats" at the back ler...layer by layer! With the way she taught us, she shouldn't have it. KNN. It's always 能医不自医. It's alright. We love her service. We agreed each other that she is not a normal promoter. She wasn't selling us something. She actually gave us a Talk!
Ladies, you may try her service at KLCC, XIXILI counter.
She has many regular customers. We were actually introduced by Shan's friend.
2 comments:
Do you know that Xixila bra can be altered? Last time i went there, the size does not fit me perfectly. They say they will send back to the factory to alter for me. But i didnt buy because i dont trust them. After alter still no fit how? Buy bra have to wait so long to wear... i lazy lor.
I didn't know that!
Well, it's a good service eh...
Just like buying diamond, they do have such service! haha...
Okay, I will try it out next time. But so far, they are good! I feel more CONFIDENCE with upgrade effect :P
Post a Comment