
If I were to use boat ticket to imply marriage...
Shall we buy ticket first or shall we go on boat then get the ticket at the boat?
Or shall we buy ticket when we were caught at the boat by the ticket checker?
Or shall we get a open ticket for the boat, which we can confirm the schedule later?
They are too many option.
When we go on boat, will this ensure us will reach jetty?
Is the boat name Titanic, which could be sunk?
Do we really want to get on to the boat? Isn't cruise looks nicer? or airplane can save our time, and get more comfortable seat and environment?
Shall I get a few tickets for different destinations, and decide which boat I will jump into later?
I am really lost...
3 comments:
I don't know.. hmm obviously a lot of choices...
sampan (very buoyant)
canoe (only two people)
ferry (can take cars!)
speed boat (a thrilled ride!)
banana boat, or inflated boat (burst anytime!)
Life is about making decision. So, make wisely.
How?
Read more . . .
See the world . . .
Think about it in general . . .
hm...If I could make the decision with my wish, I wish I could take cruise, which is spacious, and can enjoy the joy with other friends who were on the cruise.
I am not greedy to get few tickets before I make my decision on which boat to go. But I will make a survey on the schedule, which boat to go where, and what's their schedule like.
I will also need to evaluate my own wants, and needs to decide on option. hm...
Adrian, I prefer to take Canoe when I want to have romantic time. I would like to take speed boat, when I am in rush, and adventurous. Banana boat can be used when want to go from the traditional way, but there is no warranty to reach jetty wor....
Post a Comment