1) Mayday's Concert at Arena, Genting Highland
I went to The Mayday concert on 19th April with Lian. It's a good concert as the group was really great in music!
But guess what, the organizer got a new technique to stop audience from taking pictures and video. Their GREAT IDEA was using torch light to get audience attention, and feel embarrass and therefore stop doing it.
D*ao!! KNN...It's so rude. It's so bad to audience that do nothing, they are victim. I was one of the victim. I really wanna get a big stone to throw on the organizer who hold the torch light!
I was standing up and say, please lar!....then the second time, the guy who hold torch light turn on "high light" even brighter...nia sing lar......CCB....It really turn down the mood for the concert!
The person who thought of this idea, is really a smart ass. I hate this smart ass, as I will think it's good for him to try an experience of getting someone use torch light on him at cinema! D*AO!
2) TarotI forgot did I mention that I bought 2 new books of Tarot, and a new deck of Tarot card. Adrian and I tried it last Saturday. It happened that, we tried different questions, and play twice. The cards are almost the same set. I have a set of mine, and Adrian has his own set of cards. We were very dulan,
No comments:
Post a Comment