Apr 20, 2008

Lovely Arabic Little Girls

Lately I have been visiting 4 babies. They are all girls. 3 of them are Arabics and 1 is indonesian. The 3 arabic girls name Maya, Aiya, Amani and the Indonesian one name Christabelle.

Seeing them makes me really want to have another baby who definately must be a girl as soon as possible ! Love them so much and they are all pretty babies.


Here I am introducing Aiya, I just met her yesterday while we went to visit her dad who had a broken leg from the accident at work. When I walked into her house I fell in love with her from the first sight. She such a good girl and cute and chubby !!!!


I bought her a big toys and abviously she noticed it. She pointed at the toy to indicate that she wanted it. She came to me and sat on my laps as soon as I sat down until the end of the visit. I tried to put her down on the floor, she refused and cried, she wanted to sit with me all the time. How cute !!!! I am more than happy with than of course.


She is absolutely look like her dad. I can say 99% of it. When we were leaving her house, she could sense it and she cried very sad that wanted to come with us. I will definately visit her again and buy her some cute clothes next time.

This is Aiya and her dad at the background. Poor daddy got to sit home for minimum 6 months before return to work. Look, does she look like her dad?



Aiya and her mummy at the background. Does she look like her mum?

Last Saturday we were invited to attend Amani's 2nd birthday party. To some of you would remember who is Amani ( the little version of UK Soo Yee as Sharon mentioned).

She has grown up so much and she talks now. Again, she is 99% looks like her daddy. Everything !!! Especially that curly hair.

This photo was taken last year her 1st Birthday party.


And this one was also last year when she came to our home to attend Adam's 2nd Birthday party. Isn't she like a princess?


And this was last Saturday, eating McDonalds with Adam. The party was held at a Halal McDonalds near by their home. Thats how she look like now.


I haven't have a photo of Maya as yet as when I visited her she was just about 6 days old and she was sleeping the whole time. But I bet she will turn out another big eyes and cute Arabic girl. And again such a new born, we all could tell she is 99% looks like dad. She will be a beautiful girl also because daddy is handsome ! Wait till I get a photo of her. Perhaps months later !! haha

Oh well, I married an arabic also, and always hoping my child will have the arabic features but Adam turned out to be almost 100% chinese look especially the eyes...just like me. I guess our chinese gene is really strong yeah?

No comments: