I just can't imagine the Adrian I know has such a sweet Chinese Name. Although I knew it, I seldom see it. He is 蔡锦发! we usually call him 蔡贱发. It sound almost the same! And I am 贱慧 :P Sharon, her Chinese name also doesn't sound like her!
I can't stop laughing with the 蔡锦发 the name really sound like uncle! hehe Luckily he doesn't look like uncle :P
I have to thank Fern that she said she arranged me to sit with a guy, who she think I should know as my prospect! :P hehehhehe
And she told me she wanna wish me happy birthday during the tossing session, because it's my birthday that day. Please don't do that to me! I know you remember my birthday. Thank Q!
6 comments:
I am impressed by the invitation card, very traditional and elegant especially with those chinese name on the super red envelop. This is the fist time i see your chinese name. Hmmm...cross my fingers to wish that the guy who sit next to min hui will be someone she is looking for?
Enjoy !!
THANK YOU ALICE!!!
I think with all the blesses from friends, and efforts from friends, I have to make things happen!! (Cross my finger that, not to "chut chao" again :) )
I will grab him right away if he is the right type :P not to be pai seh! YES!! :P
haha. dear, lets get married together next year, and alice , pls make ur ass free for our special day ar
i was counting is that possible to be this year? but hor....it's May now. Not much time left for the process of "finding bf" -> "got the right man" -> "persuade to get married" ->"plan for wedding" -> "ACTION"
ehhh i cant wait worr ah nam !!! Next year isn't that far away from now though but Min Hui I guess you may have time to prepare till the action. kekeke....I am waiting ladies !!!
Now, that is what I call 'Creativity'. Good job Fern. When I was looking for customized wedding reception invites, my assistant told me about Invitation Box (http://www.invitationbox.com/wedding.html) . I found a host of custom tailored invites for every occasion and every one of them was customized just for me. You should definitely visit their website and check out their inventory. It is awesome!
Post a Comment