Apr 28, 2008

Singapore Trip

I went to Singapore last week for business trip. I love this trip, as I have had 5 stars life style there. Remember, the "Pretty Woman"? That movie? Imagine, I was having almost those kind of life, I was being paid as well. The different is, we have different job scope :P We were there to go for exhibition to source new products. However, I have meeting all time, which caused me no time to visit many booth.

I stayed at Four Season Hotel, Singapore. I love the room!! Sorry I forgot to take picture of the room as I was really tiring everyday. I shared room with Shan for first day, and alone on the second day.

Let me show you the hotel! I can only show you our pictures of having teas in the toilet.


We were soaking our legs in the warm water to hope that we will release from pain of the tiring walks.

For shopping, I have got another pair of shoes to replace the one I wore. Expensive gah kanasai, but I think worth to invest one Clark, so I can always use it for future exhibition and places that need a lot of walk. And I also got a pair of new pants for my 2 nights dinner. And another best things I got are 3 CDs. There are two Gipsy King music, and one Salsa music. I couldn't stop listening to it during my weekend. It makes me feel that I have very great single life!

Okay, back to Singapore. Ha....Let me share with you my first night drinking night at Clarke Quay. We have had first drink at Hooters, and then followed by the dinner with drinks at a western restaurant, then third drinking place at "Clinic". A creative place to drink.


Ouchh....
It's not the thing for injection! It's shooter!!! Vodka with something else...It's SD 50 each bucket.
The chairs are wheel chairs. We were having fun of testing how to manage the wheel chair. However, there is a man passed through. He said, "it's not funny! My mom has been on wheel chair for quite some time". Yeah, it's really offensive. Just that...it's new to us to play for a night out.

The drink also serve at the way of like hanging a bag of blood or glucose. It's SD 50 each bag.

My second night dinner, just do not mention. I have had Chinese food at Clarke Quay, Central Mall. The restaurant called Tung Lak...something like that. The food was good. Just that, that dinner was with other suppliers, who are older :P

Anyway...after that dinner, I was dropped at the Border Book Store. I have shopped for 3 CDs that I mentioned, then I walked back to the hotel, and enjoy my lovely music, and room.

I came back on the 3rd day afternoon after meeting in the morning. It's great!

No comments: