Apr 4, 2008

Earth Quake to My Department


It's non-stop hitting me! Earth Quake to Tsunami to me....

From February 08 I received Jodie resignation, to she leave me mid of March.
Then, due to KH can't perform, I can't confirm him, and he left few days back on 2nd April.
Then 4th of April I have to transfer Yoges to operation department, as we are not allowed to have clerk in my department anymore.
Then same day 4th April, I received resignation letter from Sharyn.

OSshhh..........what a pain.

I left Jacque.....my lovely one at the moment
and Regine, who just joined us from 24th March, and myself.

Another new marketing executive is joining on 24th April.

I thought everything would be fine 2 days ago, as I restructured everything, which I can't see any problems. But now, I have to do something to restructure again to ensure smooth transition. Which I think very VERY challenging at the moment.

I am lucky LUCKY that I stop studying this term. Or else, I will not be able to handle the situation.

It's expensive process for me to cope my stress. I have been to massage, and go for good food and drink yesterday evening after work with Shan.

Hope everything will be fine....very soon....
I am not superwoman, who can keep receiving bad news from life, and work. I can't take it anymore!!!! Burn out very soon if the situation keep the same....

I doubted about my leadership skill, and my concern to my subordinate. But I got Jodie told me she appreciates my leadership, which I lead her for the past 2 years. And I should keep this, she said.

Well...then, I would talk to my boss...
I need to change the title of my department. Please change from marketing to purchasing department, not to disappoint the peoples who work in this department. We expect 20% purchasing job. But in fact, we have 10% marketing job, and 90% purchasing job...
Peoples left because of disappointment of the job scope.

Hm...there will be a Spring Party at home tonight. Hope that would help to release some stress...

2 comments:

Shopaholicfern said...

hey gal..i hope the spring party last nite reduced some stress for you.
hang in there...i know you can do it :)
think of going for a holiday or pampering yourself after all this is over...

Va:L said...

thanks Fern. the party was good, and Ginnie who knows Tarot told me, my career will be fine. And I'll fine my right guy in 4 months time. He is someone i like! Froer nowm what she described to me, he is my dream guy!!!

I really hope that's him!

I felt better now...