It's Tuesday. And I have meeting somewhere near by my home. So after working hour, I found I need to do some price survey. Therefore I called Shan to accompany me to Mid Valley for shooting competitors' shelf price.
First of all, we went for dinner at Fong Lai at The Garden. It's Taiwanese cuisine, a good one that Shan, my sis and I love so much. Normally, we ordered 2 sets, and other side dishes. But due to our weight gained after 2 weeks of eat out, we decided to share 1 set meal.

Our appetizer. Sweet Potatoes. It's sweet and chewy! Taste good.

Fry Kang Kung with garlic. This is good, as compared to fry with Belacan, this is healthier.

ah...This is the chili oil that we love! It's so good, it's available upon request only!

Ha ha....This is 3 bei ji (3 cups chicken). It doesn't mean it contains 3 cups of chicken. It means the chicken is being cooked with 3 cups of ingredient that make this cooking sauce. It's 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of black soya sauce, and 1 cup of alcohol. Ginger and basil leaves are the must for this dish as well...

The complimentary side dishes and the mince pork rice. They taste gorgeous!!!!

We got a pot of tea to share. It's so nice to drink with the heavy smell dishes!
We went shopping after our dinner. Naf Naf is having promotion. The promotion items with 30% discount will get discount at 40% if the customer buy 3 pieces and above. As a fan of Naf Naf, I can't stop myself not to get anything. I got 3 jackets, 1 pants, and a dinner dress. I will have it on my birthday, on Fern's wedding dinner :P
Ha See I am entitle to redeem a plant because of my shopping result! It's from HSBC..very smart idea to get customer information!

Lastly, of course not to forget to take my competitors information before Jusco and Carrefour closing hour. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment