Well, too bad that Pey Teng didn't show up.
Other than that, most of the peoples who I invited, they showed up, except Melisa (she had fever), Sharon, and Ah Bu.
We had so much fun, from food till drink. And we had a special guest, Genie to read Tarot card for us. Of course, we had games for drink :P Everyone who played the games were very drunk! We had music, but we didn't have lighting this time, as I was very lazy to set up :P
I asked two questions for the Tarot card. So, I have to shuffle twice of the card. First question was about relationship. It said, I have totally left my previous relationship, and I got very good card that told me I will find my love one (who also love me) very soon. He is a humour person, fair in term of his skin complexion, and he has to travel pretty often. oh, and he is a young guy. This sound like the person I like for a year already. I already gave up! That's my dream guy! Would this be another guy? Not him?
Second question in my mind was about my career. I will earn good money, and everything go smooth at my work. Hm...this sound like I still manage to take care of the situation at work. And what I want, it said, I have to stand firm, then I can successfully get the result that I want. Yes! I realised that already :P
This is my first time to try Tarot. Overall, I found Tarot is very mysterious. The card will show your questions. And it's obvious even though you didn't tell anyone your question. And the person who read your card, she knows roughly the question in our heart.
Adrian got very bad card for his career questions, and Gilvie got very bad card for her relationship. Hope that they will be fine. If not, Adrian, please see me! I will help u to "dong zoi" at cheapest rate, which I charge at RM 1k. :P
Esther, and my mom got very good card for money! Well, remember to get me along to Hun Deng Highland ya!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment