
I just gone through Mei's blog. She said one durian is RM 280, is equal to her one month gym's fees.
Well...You can see what's the person preference when she price something like that.
Our friends, we used to count money as, how many bottle or how many glasses of Vodka.
For example, how much is that dress? wahhh 4 glasses of Vodka!
I miss that eh...
I am now into more variety of alcohol. So I can't just use Vodka as a benchmark anymore. I have to use red wine, Tia Maria, and more. And it could be duty free or price at club or buy from grocery stores.
Ha......
how do you price your things? what do you benchmark with?
2 comments:
haha... so happen is 8400 yen so i can link it to my gym cost eheh !
hehe...it's okay. Later when you see 1600 or 4000 you can also relate it. :P
Post a Comment