Apr 12, 2008

Good News to ME!!



Finally, the result is out! I have gone through the first year of my MBA!!
Hurray!!!

I think the god treat me really good! I admit I didn't put in much effort in my study, but I got them all over. Well...of course all marginal pass lol....no distinction lol :P

My objective of MBA was building up my network, and now most importantly become the result to me. Remember? I have a bet with my dad. If I failed my MBA, I have to vomit double of what he shares with me. po pi po pi.....

Then....another good news in this week is, we hit the target to go Australia trip. My company is buying us package to go Gold Coast! I also requested to extend my stay, so I can go visit Alice, Adam, Sam, Chris (my sis fiance), Robert (Chris elder brother), Wayne (Robert's friend), and the beautiful place, good food that Alice is planning now :P

I can't wait, can't wait!!

3 comments:

QQAlice said...

Well Congrat girl !! You have done it again !!! And we can't wait to welcome you again to join us!! So looking forward to it !!

Va:L said...

THANKS!! I am counting down liao also!!!

Johnny Ong said...

been there but that was like in 1995.... ages ago. at that time it was already a beautiful. i'm sure it's even better now