I really get into trouble.
I have got the small note book to record my expenses. However, it doesn't really help.
It just tells me, where my money goes. But it still flow out more than it flow in.
HOW???
I stop buying clothes. But I bought something more expensive. KNN.
I can't control, and bought 2 facial packages, and facial products. They cost me RM 3300.
I didn't realize until I got home. Did I get Kong Tao???
How how how????
Is getting a sponsor can be a good solution???
4 comments:
Hehe..i also kena Kong Tao too~ money spent like water n dunno where they go
hai...sei lar...Getting depress with the outflow money.
The more I depress, the more I have to spend...
The self-conflict is getting serious...
haha Min Hui you have been talking about this issue since long time already and it seems this issue hasn't improve but getting worst? lol
The way I control my financial is that I do not buy things that I think I don't necessary need it even I love it. I know it is hard to control the desire but you will get over it.
Second I do not put too much cash in my wallet. I keep them at home and write down how much I have in a paper that attach to the money, everytime i take more or put more money I will note it down with date and reason.
I think Min Hui you may need time to think or consider what kind of things you do REALLY NEED not really WANT. Give yourself two days to sort them out and when you go shopping yu got to really think about it whenever u are going to buy something. I always think this way " if i am not buying this, what will happen?" If it doesn't affect you much then try to pass it. Or to think maybe I wait abit later it may have sale. Perhaps by then you already forget about it or maybe u realise u dont actually really need it.
For personal affects things I would not spend much because I got a family to think of. So most of the money i spend is on food and household. I cant torture them by thinking twice should I buy or not. But most of the time I cook at home and its far more cheaper than you eat outside all the time. But we do eat out once a week and we are really happy to spend on that.
Really my brain is controlling the desire and I do not allow the desire to control my brain unless it is really NEEDED. I was once a spenditure like you when I was single but I have overcome the problem. If I can do it I am sure you can do it too.
Alice...I try to control.
I know what I have spent most after I do the record. It's mostly food and drinks. And just that, because my birthday is getting near, I can enjoy special rate for the facial package.
I really love many beautiful things. I will really think about need and wants already. I do not buy clothes and handbags for months already (except the Burberry that Mei helped me to buy)
Then during shopping, I really try very hard. But I really don't know why....Why I can't get it reduced.
Post a Comment