Apr 28, 2008

Taurus Birthday Celebration!

It's the month for Taurus. See the little Taurus are out to celebrate their birthday at Cafe Cafe. A very good place if you need a romantic, but unknown place. It's a good choice! And it's very dark in there :P

First of all, of course, we have our appetizer. Sorry that we were too hungry. We didn't shoot the soup that we had :P We then have appetizer. My favorite, Garlic Saute Mushroom!

Then this is deep fried of whole piece of cheese with strawberry sauce.

Here is our main course. Duck! Pretty good! Taste like Siew Yoke, the roasted pork :PThat's roast lamb rack! Good too! Not to say much, as this is not the main focus of the dinner :P
Time for our dessert! This is creme...something...it's like custard

That's tiramisu...


Main thing of the dinner is actually glasses :P We ordered two bottles. One of the white French White Wine, and one of the California Rose. They were good!


Let's Cheers! See how happy is Shan Shan? She has not been drinking like this for very long time!
Ben...another Taurus. He is my MBA classmate...
hehe....I wasn't drunk. I said...


3 of the Tauruses...


wah.....I didn't know there was a red face Ben sitting beside me! I was too into my glass...


P/S: Pre-dinner look at home :P My annual make up dinner hehe... btw, Ah Nam...I love the pair of ear rings that you chose for me!

No comments: