I was just reading this news that happened in South Australia which really amazed me.
A woman reunited with her father after XX years. Two weeks later she had sex with her dad and now she gave birth to their second baby. The first child is dead at the birth.
Well, normally this kind of news is not really something new to me as in Malaysia many fathers raped their own daughters and have children. I aware of this is happening on this earth.
But for this instant is something different. They both are adults ( the woman is 31 years old and have been married with 2 children ), and they both knew it is illegal or even can say "NOT RIGHT" in terms of humanity to have this kind of relationship. However, they went ahead. The woman even told the tv program that she looked at her father as a man just like you are looking a man at a nightclub. And the father claimed that sometimes the emotion rules the head. But come on, that is his daughter though haven't seen each other for like 30 years. They also told the TV program that they are just asking for respect and understanding.
Frankly, I do not see why I should have to pay any respect to this and in what conditions that I have to understand that this kind of relationship can be developed. Do not tell me emotion was taking over your head. Even so, this is forgivable if only happened once and realised that wrong but this has been going on and on and result into two new lifes. How are they going to tell the child when she grows up? This is kinda sick !
http://au.news.yahoo.com/080406/2/16ds9.html?f=mv
3 comments:
I came across this news too. Is totally unacceptable by me. The society fall sick d :P
Opps! Sorry..i thought posted by Min Hui..I am MinHui's friend.
nah its ok. I just watched a tv program from another channal. It was showing about this couple also. I thought the man would be a good looking and kinda young but he is not...he is like 60 something !!!! anyway....its really sick !
Post a Comment