I just came back from Penang last night. And I have few story to tell....
1. Attire...
I have got Des to accompany me Sunday night dinner. However, due to his gf's mum cooked his dinner, of course as a new bf...he goes to Prai for dinner, instead of dinner with me. By not waiting for him (and lucky that I didn't wait for him), I walked out to eat a friend's recommended restaurant.
As usual, I was very casual, T-shirt with short pants. And because I didn't have slippers, I wore my high heal to go out. While I was walking at the pedestrian walk way, I found many eyes looked at me. It's kind of embarrassing to be peoples' attention!!! I tried to walk faster.
Is it weird? Yes it is, but...I don't expect to have so many eyes on me. It happened before when Soo Yee, Su Yee, Sharon, and me in Shananigan, K.K. This is so call, "gun yam tao, sou bah keok".
2. Hotel Stay...
I have had a bad experience in the E Hotel, Penang. And every time we go back Penang, my dad insist want to stay back the same hotel (I think, it's just because he was not the one who saw the foreign object!). Every time I go back to the hotel, I felt very uncomfortable, although I am not taking back the same room. Two years ago, I have seen a see through Thai guy, who has only upper body. He stood at the exit way of the room.
I can't sleep well after my family left the hotel back home on Sunday. Some more with a friend remind me...ah....I really....couldn't sleep well. When I was on bed...those stories automatically came in my head...
Story 1... The whole family stood in front of the bed, starring at you when you sleep.....SHIT...
Story 2... You have slept on his/her place....Damn...
Story 3...The Thai guy switch room...KNS
Then I have heard a scary ghost story from my colleague yesterday. Her friend who is 40 years old, has been followed by a male ghost for almost 20 years. When her husband not around, the male ghost will touch her, wet lick her face and even rape her!!! My goodness... And she got pregnant after the rape case. The baby without heart beat!! and She get doctor to remove the baby right away. The male ghost is still following her, no matter where she goes to. I felt very sorry to her. She could go crazy eh.....
Is that her previous life husband? Really don't know.
2 comments:
Yee.. so scary. Really? You have seen it before? Then you should not be staying in that same hotel again.
Can you blog about your previous encounter?
hm...okay...let me blog it tonight..hehe
Post a Comment