These two days I was watching 舞动全城. I am addicted to TVB movie again, but I believe that I am under my own control to get stop if I want to. I highly recommend this movie!!! It's so sweet for love story that makes you want to fall in love, and it's about Latin dance. It makes me want to go back for my dancing class. It's always difficult for me to dance Latin, because I can't get a partner! Anyway, Here is the MTV for the movie, and if you wanna know how I feel about the movie, you may go to tudou.com and type in 舞动全城, you will be able to watch from 1 to episode 14. I can't wait for the next episode....
2 comments:
she also watching .. u also watching .. all watch liao feel wanna go dancing latin again ..zzz if i go saw this tvb series ... then i can b ur partner of dance lo
ha...I don't hope you to be my partner lo...hehe...I have someone in mind...:P
Post a Comment