I ever first time to buy black colour's hair colouring kits to colour my hair. And the only reason is to cover my gray hair...It's very easy and need not take a lot of time to prepare, to dye, and to wash up, it takes maximum 45mins. Try it! It helps to make you look younger....
2 comments:
try not to dye your hair too much, it'll not removed ur gray hair at all, just cover up.
Try other stuff that will minimising the harm to you r hair, try healthier diet, look for food that's good you hair, change your shampoo.
you'll need to dye hair more often, and your gray hair will gets more, if u put too many chemical stuff onto it.
Oh dear.
ehhhh...Please provide me information if you have. And I have serious hair drop problems. I guess I am in stress. I found the hairs are getting more and more on floor....so scary!!!
Post a Comment