E-Hotel, Penang:
I was outstation to E-Hotel to work. I suppose to wake up at 8am, and meet up my colleague at 10am. So I woke up, and wanna get ready to work. However, when I opened my eyes, there is a "person" blocking my way to toilet. And the person looks like Thai, with only upper body. He is see through type.
So I quickly closed my eyes and sleep again until my colleague called, and then I told him I wasn't ready yet. Get him come to my room to wait for me. So when the second time I woke up, I didn't see him anymore. And I black list the room since then.
N-Hotel, Penang:
After E-Hotel case, I tried to change hotel. I get executive suit room, which is very nice hotel in Penang. It has very nice sea view. I got the top floor, with the perfect view!!
I enjoyed myself so much after work that day. I was very tiring that day, because of woke up at 4am to catch the earliest flight, and whole day hectics.
There is a living room, a very huge room, and a very huge bathroom, with one shower room, one toilet, and one jacuzzi bath tub. From the toilet, you can open the curtain to see the room, there is nothing to block between the room and the toilet. So I switch on the TV in the room, and taking my jacuzzi bath. Eee.....It was showing comedy, and suddenly it turned to ghost movie eh...Okay, I wasn't that sensitive, so I watched. After bathing, I came prepare to sleep, so I switch off the TV. Of course, the TV in the room (on my right hand side) was off. Surprisingly, at the same time TV in the living room was on (it's on my left hand side, some more outside). Cool!!! The remote control is really that powerful to turn on the TV!! Then I tried to switch it off from room...it didn't work. So I went to switch off the TV main switch in living room.
I switched on all lights, and lamps, then jump to the bed to sleep. Exhausted man!!! The moment I closed my eyes, I felt the light on my right hand side was off. So I switch it on again, and sleep. Again, when the moment I closed my eyes, that's the time the light automatically off. I really cannot take it anymore. So I called to the front desk and ask them to switch room. I said the air-conditional was too noisy, I couldn't sleep at all. It took them very long time to switch room for me. Although it's a different room, I couldn't sleep well whole night. And right after I came back from Penang, I have very very big, the biggest ever argument with my dad. I was too "black".
For both of the incidents, the common thing is, it's during school holiday. I think, there are certain rooms that hotel "closed" for "some purposes". So, during peak season, to earn more, they open to others to stay. And those who were unlucky like me, might have experienced something unbelievable, and unable to explain.
6 comments:
haaa...unbelievable..and you were by yourself??? I don't think I can even stay anymore like that. It is scary enough to be in hotel room by yourself on top of those strange things happen. Hope you are alright.
hey! I don't hope to go back! but then my dad like the hotel so much...so i have to...if i travel with my family...
If many peoples I am okay, If I were alone, then I will think east to west...
wah for me i will feel very spooky also... people gave me one tip.. do not arrange your shoes nicely in the hotel.. ghosts will easily slip in...
hm... I heard so, therefore I don't arrange it nicely anymore. However, some peoples taught me to knock door, and talk to the wall when walk in to the room...tell the "room" you are gonna stay for how many days, and please do not disturb, and so on. Then flush toilet, on TV...and so on. I just can't do that! It make me feel even scary, and like crazy...What if "someone" answer you? What should I react then? So, I never talked to the "room"
I think you are very, very brave. The lights turning on and off also you can still be so calm???
Why didn't you tell the concierge that the room is dirty? If me, I will scold them for giving me a dirty room!
Are you talking about the Equatorial and Northam?
I dare not say anything before I leave the hotel. So scare ler!!! Mentally break down...
I just told them to black list the room in the next morning.
The E-Hotel is Evergreen and N, YES BINGO!!! It's Northam...:P
And I still go back for Evergreen most of the time because of my dad....so so so MANG CHANG LAR!!!!
Post a Comment