Sep 7, 2007

Making babies & Business Idea

I have had a topic about having a kid before. And this evening, when I had my colleague farewell party, we were talking about how to make a baby. There are two colleagues, who work very hard to make baby at their age of 31.

Ha......sound funny to me. After so many years of protection, it's so difficult to have baby now. And they tried the every possible position that they heard for possibility to get pregnant. For example,when the guy ejaculation, the lady must like dead fish sleep on bed, and hold her legs high enough to make the sperms can flow into the ovary successfully to become baby.

Another comment is, due to stress, it is so difficult for the woman to get pregnant. So, perhaps away from home, go for holiday or somewhere to make baby. It makes the baby proud of his or herself, because different from other babies, the external input (the environment) was imported is more classy.

hm......and this suddenly remind me my business idea that I have been keeping it in my mind. I decided to share here, as I do not have capital to do yet, and if anyone wanna buy this idea, let me know. Or if you have it, let me know, I will use your service.

That's what I have a dream for so long to open a Yoga Centre. The focus of Yoga will be Kama Sutra Yoga, that bring you more flexibility for your better sexual life. So, I will hire handsome guy for Female class, and pretty girl for male class as instructor. And the option for the course will be 1) one to one, that means one instructor with one student, 2) one to two, that means one instructor to teach a couple, and lastly 3) one to ten, which is one instructor to ten students (group).

Isn't that sound cool!?! then....there will be SPA and child care centre for those who have kids to release from the worry of kids, and who emphasize on quality of life.

My colleague asked....will the kid goes back and tell the daddy, " hey daddy, I saw instructor teach mummy XXX position by ..... her". What will the daddy say?
hm....may be, the daddy pay for the mummy for the class?
but, my colleague also said....what if daddy paid, but mummy is not using what she learned on the daddy?

Human is complicated....questions after questions....never underestimate....I didn't know how to answer, that's beyond business point of view....

7 comments:

A C said...

When I read until the third paragraph, I thought you are going to open a prostitute house that can deliver babies hehe.

Anyway it's a good business idea! But will it be legal in Malaysia?

Va:L said...

hahahahaha No, I don't have stocks, and it's illegal in Malaysia!

Hm...I dont know if my business idea legal in Malaysia, but it is a good thing to all couple who want to learn more and enjoy more to improve their "life" haha...

Anonymous said...

hohoho ... when u success open the yoga u jus mention above ooo .... let me know if there any vacancy oo ... im interested wif the lady yoga class ... :P LOL wahkahakhkaakhahakha

Anonymous said...

btw, i was d anonymous above ^^

Va:L said...

hihi....Abu? Which abu? My cousin or my friend's bf a?

Purple~MushRooM said...

How is Yoga classes in Malaysia? I realised in Shanghai, tonnes of Yoga clasess ranging from very expensive, authentic Yoga intructed by Indians to those cheap, gym centers provided yoga classes.

Talking about yoga.. i think i better go take advantage of my gym memberhsip which includes yoga classes. Have been lazy.

Va:L said...

They are many yoga class, and fitness centres open like hot cake. Peoples now always go to fitness centre after work...
they are seeking for quality of life, the flexibility to reach more....