Just received a complaint from Esther yesterday. Saying that I was mumbling on phone on Wednesday night when she called me, and she called me again on Thursday morning, I hung up her call. I can explain that.
First time, I was sleeping. I didn't know I was talking on the phone.
Second time, I was sleeping too. I on half day leave, before back to work, I took a nap. And I thought that's alarm, not the phone ring, so I turn it off.
I am a very focus person, when sleep means sleep. I can't multi-function, talk and sleep at the same time. These days I feel stress, therefore I sleep a lot. I get tired easily. It's always easy for me to sleep than wake up. You just need to count 3 when I go on bed, and you will not get any response from me after that.
I need a lot of effort to wake up everyday. I wonder if it is one of the illness symptoms. My friend Wai Ling use to be like this, and it's a illness symptom.
My worst experience is always, I slept in the exam hall 15 minutes after the exam start. It happened since my high school, college, till university. I knew I don't suppose to sleep, but I can't help myself not to sleep. The lecturer woke me up. But...I really...really...cannot make it. Then when the exam time is running short, left 30 minutes, I will automatically wake up and finish the 3 hours exam paper in 30 minutes. Think over again, if I can sleep less and produce better quality of answer, I could have better result.
2 comments:
Haha.. so funny.
I heard its a kind of disorder. I have a friend who can fall asleep while the traffic light is red. It's really a kind of sickness. Have you heard of it?
I never heard of fall into sleep during traffic light is red. But I saw before hahahaah...But the guy was really old.
I heard of during eating, the guy (my friend's friend) fall into sleep. The guy didn't live for very long, it really is a sickness. He died because over slept somewhere at age of 26.
Post a Comment