My dad sang a Teoh Chiew song to my grandma to make her smile on Sunday afternoon. That's a very old Teoh Chiew song that I have learned to sing when I was really young. The song is floating in my mind...and I would like to share the lyrics with you...
昨晚我第一梦 (Last night in my first dream)
梦到老猴爬邱树 (dream of a monkey climbs to the tree)
老猴卡捶奶红红 (the monkey ass, and breast are red--> I guess nipples kekekek)
老猴卡捶奶红红 (the monkey ass, and breast are red)
I can't recall the second parts and more hehehhe
then my dad also said something that I think is interesting:
In Hokkien he said "Yen doh qiao hoh", I translate it in mandarin to be 弄倒排好 (it does sound as good as Hokkien), then in English should be mess it, rearrange it.
It means, if you have nothing to do, you may try to find something non-sense to do. Those which is wasting efforts, and no effect after you have done it.
No comments:
Post a Comment