Sep 21, 2007

E-Affair

I have been seeing peoples online all time, say myself. And my friends who are couples, their leisure time is also used for online. So the bf online in the corner of living room, while the gf online in the room. Or the husband online in the room, the wife online in the other room.

That sound not healthy to me! Where is the communication take part? When I was with my ex, he can't talk to me, therefore I forced to use MSN messenger to talk to him, I found it very sad, and I wanted to cry when I do that. He was just in the room, locked himself up.

Then from there, I heard some cases said that, the partner has affair with his/her internet friend. No surprise eh!.....

Last few days, when I turned on radio, this is exactly the topic they were talking about. A pair legal married couple, they want to divorce, because they found the partner did not loyal to them. They were having affair with internet friend. While this case is a little special, the internet friend that they mentioned is themselves. They found out when they decided to meet in real life to have affair. That's why they know their partner is not loyal to them anymore.

What a joke!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

errr .... dun think too much ...
not like this geh ... communication take part maybe in msn ... cos im like this .. :P

A C said...

Wah.. this shows how fragile a marriage can be these days..

Further showed that marriage is just a paper...

Va:L said...

eee.....MSN can use for better communication. I think just applicable for friends, but not for marriage lol!

Then, marriage just a paper? I think it's more than that. It's a legal recognition of the couple, with the right to get wealth if divorced.

QQAlice said...

I just got one thing to say, INTERNET is a dangerous place, no matter for a single, for a kid, for a couple, or for an ordinary person who is not using it in a proper way. On the other hand, Internet is such a mysterious space that people are so addicted to it for the good and for the bad.

ahnam said...

find it quite difficult to communicate by face to face, or even fell awkward to call, so i send message and e-mail. this is no good, seriously, but this sometimes is the much easier way to keep in touch with some old freinds that used to be closed, but not anymore.

It this a good thing or bad, you probably need forever to debate about. Who cares, let's enjoy our E-relationship. muack..!!

Purple~MushRooM said...

Can't believe something like that could happen. Such a sad coincidence.

I do agree that internet or even SMS is a very dangerous thing. I know many affairs started with some conversation over internet chat or SMS. Sad but true.

Va:L said...

hm...agreed that it's dangerous, and sad to have it. However, for single and available peoples...it could be fun. It's kind of sweet if you receive SMS from the person you like?!? or because of timing and distance, you couldn't see him, and yet, you can communicate through the Internet. And good to keep in touch with friends...who is not able to meet up frequently. Own discipline, and management is very important to handle Internet! Do not abuse it...