Sep 10, 2007

This Clumsy Terrible Monday

You know how I like to tell you about my "fan jin" stories? Here's one for ya!

Today as usual I went to the Curve for my Body Pump class. I arrived early so I decided to lift some weights and workout alone. I managed to jog for 10 minutes and do some tricep extensions. After that I went to the cable pulley for some chest training. This short, "cool" looking botak guy gave me a weird gaze. But he quickly turned away. He looked like as if he's annoyed with my something. I couldn't figure it out. So I pulled the cable and I look down on the floor.. then to my shirt... hey the print on my shirt seems fade away... Shit! I wore my shirt inside out!

I managed to keep my cool and acted like nothing has happenned. I "slumberly" finished my workout and I quickly strolled to the locker room. I was giggling to myself. I told myself that luckily I managed to discover it earlier. Otherwise I will have the whole Body Pump class looking at my inside-out shirt wondering if this is the latest fashion trend :P

6 comments:

Va:L said...

hahahahhaa...wear it inside out with some fashion sense ma...kekekkeke

ahnam said...

well, it's nothing new to me, I always wear cloth inside out, or, turn back of the cloth into front. Just did it again yesterday, only found out when I was in a underground station in London. Even wore shirt inside out to work, no big deal really...

Kakakak..am too careless actually

Va:L said...

Love u ah nam! hahahaahah where r u now? still in London?

ahnam said...

am at home now, bc tidy up, my little bro's parents are coming over, can't let them know am actually such a messy gal

Purple~MushRooM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Purple~MushRooM said...

Wahhahaha..... So very funny. What was in your mind before you wear the baju? Geezz... i hope i dont make such mistake.

I deleted the previous comment because I gave wrong name. Must be careful when reading this blog. Too many authors.