I have a strange dream last night. I was having a big tummy, coz I was pregnant! And I saw my baby's dad...however, I didn't feel he is my husband...so complicated. And he is my long loss friend, CCLean! Come on, I have forgotten this person jor! What is the dream indicate to me?
Then, because of this, I woke up at 5am, and try to find ways to contact this friend. I download ICQ, which was the internet way we contact each other. I tried very hard to recall my ICQ number, my ICQ password, his nick name, his email address, his house phone number, and at the same time... I tried to recall his look and his voice...I miss him so much. He used to be my best friend, how can I forget him like that???
The last time he called me, he told me he is going to work in China. I assumed he is still in China. I wish I could call his home to ask for his contact, but his home number is not in service anymore. Therefore, I tried ICQ. I couldn't find him in ICQ, not even one person online in my ICQ list. Then, I tried to find him in Friendster, in Facebook, in MSN...I have the same result, I couldn't get him....
hm.....How should I contact him? I really miss this friend....
7 comments:
This dream could indicate that he is your mr right !!! If so, do you think it is possible for you? Do you like this kind of guy?? Have you ever thought about it? At least after the dream? But hey girl, you are funny !!!
hahahaha...well, I know him for 10 years! I think you might meet him before. He always came to Sedaya College to look for me. We are good friend, he was my "bf" before. But never been real! haha We are not the type for each other.
He is not my Mr. Right! I found my Mr. Right! But I don't know is that possible to work out or not...And I have no time to make a move....
Since you have found your mr right, you should make an effort to make a move..be pro-active girl !!! Dont let go because regret is the last thing you want !!!
hm... I have not enough time at the moment... Anyway, it's sweetest now...
hey you have changed your blog's look again hehe
I think your subconcious loves this guy lar hehehe
Ya... sien 9 jor..keke...
Hm...really? I feel lost when i wake up and realise i forgot this friend! I asked my mum to help me find his gf number in order to get him. I couldn't....Hopefully he will contact me one day ....since we didn't lost touch when i came back from study...
Post a Comment