Sep 20, 2007

Morning Call

These days, due to exam is getting near, I always have unscheduled nap or sleep. And I found a super cute, nice, lovely, friendly and funny friend, Sonny to volunteer to wake me. Yesterday, he promised to wake me this morning at 5am. I didn't receive his call, and therefore I didn't wake up until he sent me SMS, "second reminder". Then I was surprised, did he call? I asked him.

In the morning, I asked him, he said he called. However, both of us checked our cell phone history, he really didn't call me, and therefore I didn't receive his call. But he said he remember he called me, or talk to someone.

Then, half an hour ago he told me, his dad called him just now. Asked him, why did he leave his dad voice mail to wake his dad up. hahahahhahaha I can't stop laughing.....I suppose to take nap to recharge energy, and study later. But....How? I really cannot stop laughing...Love him so much....such a cute guy...hahahaha...anyway, thank him so much, or else today I will be really late to work. I couldn't wake up at all.

2 comments:

QQAlice said...

This is funny !!! You picked a blurly head to give you morning call !! He was still blur when making calls !!! But at least he is such a kind and lovely person who can wake up at 5am to give someone a morning call.

Va:L said...

yeah...I appreciate that so much. My goodness, when I drove to work this morning, I still laughing when I thought of this. Even now...he is very funny, lovely and nice person!