Sep 6, 2007

Langkawi Trip update, 3rd Day

Due to wake up late, we have chosen to go for cable car and suspension bridge that we heard we need 3-4 hours. That's the view, when we were in cable car....very scary!!! I HAVE HEIGHT PHOBIA!!! Lucky not myself "lut" there only, ah des, ah soh lan also Lut!!!!


Xiao Wei and Me.....kekekek I AM LUT
that's the suspension bridge that someone told us made by glass (BULLSHIT!!! IT"S NOT)
Cool! Cool guy and gals...
After warming up by the monkey we saw this morning...there will be more 18 SX pictures later...be prepared!

Ah...hahhh...my ass.....ekekkekke
Yes, pay me now...
ooo...Background 1, Background 2...ACTION!!!!
Background again.....my role of the day
Yummy, YUMMY....We won't tell others....
The triangle love.....
My Langkawi travel mates...
nah....Special service...shit...earning dirty money....kekekeke
Finally....going home with heavier weight.....damn AirAsia delay for hours....I am so tiring, I am starting to worry about my assignments....

2 comments:

Purple~MushRooM said...

Wow... feasting my eyes with all the photos. Seems like you had a real good time!

Va:L said...

hey hey...boh bien. I have to update all at once, coz I just got the photo and need to update peoples...plus...I was really boring, because of sick, I dont really function for assignments, and pressure from work....kanasai