Dec 5, 2007

Adam

Adam is hyper active child. He is very smart. I guess he loves music a lot, and he should be a famous musician later when he grow up.

He was having a pair of chop sticks, and he play like a professional drum player! Then, he went to my home. He saw the piano, and he started to play with it with some "rhythm". He also forced his "Amoo" (uncle in Arabic) to play with him, and not letting the "Amoo" leave the chair.

He said "mama, I love you!" I found that Alice must be feeling very sweet when the son said so. And I asked Alice, where did Adam learn that. She said that's what she taught Adam.
I found it very cool!!!! When you love to hear what your child says to you, you have to teach them. hehehhe....so you might hear more nice words....such as....
1) Mama, I love you
2) Mama, you are pretty
3) Mama, you are lovely
4) Mama, I can take care of you....
(these are what I planned now to teach my kids in the future....hehhehe)

Alice complaint about Sam's roughness when taking care of Adam. He is not gentle enough she said. I asked her in Chinese, "don't you like your husband to be rough?" then we (Adrian, Alice and I) laughed. Her husband immediately asked, what were we talking about.

Alice didn't tell the truth, she said I told her Adam cries every meal. If he doesn't cry, it's not so call a day. Sam didn't believe it. The funniest thing is, he asked Alice to look at him, then he said, You lie!!! ehhehhhehehe....lastly Alice was telling him the truth anyway. But don't think he can get it. As the rough in our Chinese meaning is some how "sexually-related", and Alice was using the words of "not gentle" heheheh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I think he is talented in music. Children really exhibit their talent at a very young age, even the children themselves don't know about it! But they do show it. Hope Alice will spot the talent and let it grow!

Va:L said...

hm...yeah, Alice said will send Adam for music school after they getting back to Sydney again...