Hihi....It's been days I haven't updated the blog. Here you go....
Alice is Back in KL...
I have no time to write recently because of my assignment due on Sunday. Then, Alice is back. So I have tried my best to meet her whenever I have time. I met her on the day she is back, which is Monday and yesterday (Tuesday). As well as tonight.
Monday we went to eat Little Penang's Cha Kuey Teow at Mid Valley.
Tuesday we went to eat Balinese food in Puchong.
Tonight we are going to Ampang 69 (Lookout) Point, this is more for lookout KL night view...
ahhh....I have been gaining weight :P
I am glad that Alice and her family like the food that I suggested to them. She even couldn't speak during our dinner last night, she said. It's because the food was just too good, and that's what she likes.
This Morning Radio Station discussion topics
1) Good News to girls in England!!!
There is a lesbian couple, who wants to have kid. So, they get a guy to donate sperm privately for reproduction. And the deal should be no emotional or financial liabilities in the future.
Now, the lesbian couple break-up. The one with kid is asking the "nice guy" to pay to raise the child. The English law said, if it's sperm donation is done privately, not going through licensed clinic, the guy is financially liable for the child expenses.
COol~!!! Ah Nam!!!! It's your opportunity for your dream to have kid without marriage, and yet, you can get financial support from another person!!!!
2) Another discussed topic was, "how do you tell your kids that you divorced their dad/mum?"
I love one of the audience comment. She said it should not involve the kids. The kids should love the parents anyway. The kids are not supposed to know the bad things about the actual "bad reason" of the decision. The parents should settle by themselves, and do not spoil the image of each other.
I totally agree with the comment, if it's under emotional control.
2 comments:
eh, so can geta kid without getting married ah?
i'm interested in it..hehehe..
i agree with the comment that kids should not be involved in the seperation of parents. the poor kid is innocent...he/she deserve to have a happy childhood, not be bogged by problems of the parents.
Yes, Can...can get a kid without getting married. Just that, the bonus thing is, someone else to sponsor the kid! see? hehe
anyway, I don't encourage that. A single mum is very suffering. Seems like very financially burdened, can't have the shopping much after that. And kid also suffers because no daddy loves.
This is my personal comment...
Post a Comment