Lately, some guys told me they are looking for girl friends, that allowed them to 少奋斗 10 years. Guys told me, they are like other girls now. They are looking for richer girl friend to become future wife. So they can save 10 working years. What a good thing. So rich girls, you have bigger market now, if you were not choosy! These are not poor guy or guy that need you to feed them. But they are someone willing to share your wealth. It's to share your wealth :P
They made me realized that I have to 少奋斗 20 years as a girl. Then I can deliver eggs at home, and warm the eggs. I would like to share wealth, I have a simple principle, "Your wealth is my wealth, my wealth is my wealth".
2 comments:
hahaha...u serious ah? got guys think like that? get rich gfs? hahaha...eh, i also want rich bf lah..so i can be siu nai nai...no nid to work :-P
hehehhhee I think like you also....be siu nai nai no need to work.
Well, really got guys think that way lar....be careful hehehehe
Post a Comment