Dec 16, 2007

Kisses


I watched Enchanted yesterday. The girl, Giselle in the movie was poisoned by Queen Narissa's poisoned apple. She was unconscious after that. Robert Philip was giving a true love of kiss to Giselle to wake her up.

I wasn't touched by the kiss of Robert to Giselle. But what I want to say is, I miss the kisses that I have had. I always think that kisses are important. It gives a lot of true love power, although it could be fake one. It can be a naughty kisses, but sincere.

Well, where is my prince who can give me a true love sexy kisses?

2 comments:

Shopaholicfern said...

prince ah..i catch u a froggy lah ;-P then maybe he kiss u liao, u "song" he also will turn into a handsome prince..and u can live life happily ever after.. keh keh keh...

Va:L said...

hehehheheh plsss...catch me one...
I prefer "soi yu" then froggy anyway. Please find me those can swim to me..hehehhe