Dec 6, 2007

Good-Bye kisses


I supposed to go massage yesterday, which is at Mid Valley. With some spare time, I decided to go visit Alice, and her family. And lastly, I decided to cancel my appointment, and chat with Alice.

Then played with Adam. So, when Alice met her friend, I should go home to rest. When we were waiting for Alice's friend, there is a live band at centre court. Adam likes music, so I told him, see guitar, and drum. Go...Go on stage! He was smiling to me, and doubt about my suggestion. Then I encouraged him again, he pulled me to go on stage together with him.

He is smart! He knew I old point him heheheh..... and he is so strong. If Sam didn't rescue me, I bet, I might really end up on stage already.

After a short walk with Alice family and her friends, I decided to go home, because they are going for dinner.

So I said good bye to everyone. And Adam, who was in the cart. He said...."cheh cheh....don't go....!!!", " chehh...cheh.....nooooo....don't go!!!" and he was pulling my hand, and wrap on my neck not to let me go, he was about to cry. I wanted to cry liao! I really hope to hang out longer time with them. And of course 5 seh tak....lastly, easy thing to make him stop everything..."cheh cheh gonna buy ice-cream for you", he left my hand then....:P

They are leaving this Sunday morning......anyway, lucky that I will spend my Egypt trip with them again :P

No comments: