Dearest friends,
I'll be away from tonight 12.30am till 4th January 2008 to Egypt to meet up Alice and her family. I will drop by Dubai for 3 days as well. I'll share more pictures with you later!
See you in 15 days later. I'll not bring along my lap top.....
Muacksss......
Wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~!
Cheers,
Min-Hui, da va:L
4 comments:
www.10000smileyfaces.com
Hi, my name is Ezequiel, and I invite you to be a part of the 10000 Smiley Faces Community, link your blog and raise your visits. We created this website to everyone who has a blog or personal site and want to tell something to the world.
Hey hun, wish you have a great holiday. GOnna miss you big time!!!
Remember to call me when u come back ar!! Miss u so much u know. Can't wait to c u again. It's been like forever!
Honey, I knew it! Without seeing your message I called you. Miss you too much!!
Post a Comment