When I was driving this morning, I thought of this. Does occupation reveals personality?
The reason why I have this thought is because some peoples do fancy someone because of her/his occupation. That's why there are shops especially in Japan, which sell all kind of uniforms to stimulate the sexual activities. And they get high when see the partners with uniform, is it because of some personality has been stereotyped for that profession?
For example, nurse, doctor, waitress, firefighter, police, air stewardess, pilot and so on.
So does occupation reveals personality?
I feel that most of peoples are, but some does not. It's depends to what extend they go.
Myself is a marketing person. I can talk a lot, but I really need to see what's the occasion. If I do not like, then I have a lot lesser to talk.
But I am an out-going person, which I need to match my occupation. I like to try new things. And I always accidentally market myself, by promoting my own good....:P
And my budget can never be my guide for shopping. It's sure overspent, like how we overspent the budget from suppliers.
My colleague, who is an accountant. She always argue for small thing, say 10 to 20 cents of different in our report. The figure is for RM 100k-200k thing. Thus, the 10-20 cents are not even come to our mind. Which asked her not to struggle for that, but she can't. She needs to use 1 week to find out what's wrong.
What do you think? Does your occupation reveal your personality?
4 comments:
I think I don't really match my occupation. You can compare me with my colleagues.
You see, programmers are supposed to be nerd, no sense of humour, think a lot, very homey and no social hence no life.
But look at me! I'm hip, crazy bitch, drink a lot (not think a lot), social/friends = life and I'm glamorous!
hehehehwhuahahhaha, I love it!!!!!
Well, yes, You r right! I agree with your point also...
Can it be because Sharon trained us few years back? hehehhehe
eh, i like to debate a lot, if u see the debate that went on in Purple-Mushroom's comment column between EK5 and i, then u will know what i mean..her blog title is We're bitches but We ain't Sluts...
and i've always wanted to be a barrister..can debate in court. but then my Form 6 results were not perfect, can't do law..sob!sob!...so now i ended up being a shopaholic. hehehehe....
like Adrian comment before. You should ask for my advice for your career, so you don't have to end up as a shopaholic.
However, as I said to him before, heheheh you can use your profession or talent to apply in your current job/life style.
You can still debate with friends, bfs, family members, and more heheheh
I DID IT!!! Nike~! Just Do It!
Post a Comment