Dec 12, 2007

Feeling X


My feeling for marriage is X now. X is "gao cha" in Cantonese. I felt I am standing at the X junction to cross road.
I was looking at Heng and Ling wedding pictures. I felt happy for them. They were the couple who were very close with me and Alston. These two couples always went out together, eat together, and cook together.

Besides happy for them, on the other hand I am sad for myself. Alston and I broke up after 7 years together. And I also felt happy that he made the right move that he gave up me. But I felt sad that I am alone now. But I felt happy about my single life. But I do not have my family (husband) yet. But....lucky I don't have now.

I am conflicting myself!!! The feeling is really difficult to explain.... I just need another break, to feel great to be single again...My Egypt Trip!!!! 1 more week to go!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOI you still have me wat? hehehe

Shopaholicfern said...

cheer up gal...sometimes i get confused too..but i always blame it on the hormones. kikikiki :-) and it's ok to feel happy and sad at the same time, maybe we just dunno what we want yet, but take time off, relax, seek in ur heart, and u'll find what u want..at the mean time, enjoy life :-P

Va:L said...

heheheheh Adrian....Yes! I knew it. I still have you. I am glad to have you always, once a week. At least better than the dai yi mah, once a month hehehehe

hey Fern.... Yeah I think I am emotional because of AV also.....I think I am fine now. It's over hehehe