Dec 16, 2007

My Ex-Colleague, FKK

I have a ex-colleague passed away last on Tuesday night. She passed away after a major operation. She was seriously injured after her suicide last year.

She online gambled. I never expect her to gamble like that, she was a very cheerful, innocent girl. She owed a lot of money. She wanted to get her family members to pay her debts, but she used wrong tactic. She prepared a bottle of detergent drink for herself. So when she heard someone open the main door, she drank. She thought of using "fu yok gai" to get the family pay for debts without scolding her much.

Nobody knows she was in room, until her sister came home. And realized FKK mouth was fulled of bubbles. When they sent her to hospital, it was too late. She was in very critical stage. She was in ICU for 2 weeks. She then lost weight, a lot a lot. She couldn't talk. And finally, her organs couldn't support the normal activities. She needed operation, and her own recovery system didn't work as good as last time. Kept bleeding...and bleeding....and she is gone.

There is always solution for any problems. It's just the matter of difficulty level of it. Suicide cannot solve everything. The debts still need to be settled by the family, and she lost of her life. I am sorry for her, and I hope she will learn better for next life. All the best FKK!


*** Dreamed of FKK last night after I blogged this. Well, I hope she will be fine there...***

2 comments:

Shopaholicfern said...

so poorthing...gambling is really a very very very bad habit..people have even sold their wife and children to pay gambling debts..
i feel sorry for her .. may she rest in peace and be in a better place now...

Va:L said...

hm... I believe she learned from this life. Hope she is doing better next.