Dec 6, 2007

having a kid...again..

I blog this many times. About same topic. I really cannot believe still if I have a kid.
Alice asked me a difficult question. What if I have a kid like Adam? I said I will cry heheheh seriously! I don't think I can take care of him....

I can play for a while, but I get scared :P hheheheh I cannot see him keep running around non-stop. Perhaps I am living in Malaysia, I really scare kid get kidnapped. It's really a big issue to me.

If I have a kid, I can't have my current life. Like Alice said, she scarifies a lot. I don't know if I could still enjoy shopping, or I get panic when he runs around. And I think I will be panic.

How can I, at age of 28, and I still can't settle down to take these kinds of challenges? Why I rather take sports challenges? heheheh I am okay with surfing, water rafting, I want to try wave boarding, I wanna try more.....more..moreeeee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hun, just do whatever that makes you happy. Believe me, you will know when you are ready :-)

Va:L said...

I am happy to see u every week! hehehehe

Shopaholicfern said...

dun worry min-hui, i'm over 30 and i'm still enjoying life. of course someday, i'll wanna get married and have kids, but not now. i'm also not ready to sacrifice my freedom, shopping, lifestyle as of now. just enjoy life..we only live once :-)

Va:L said...

Thank you Fern. Thank you for your support hehe...

Well the only thing I felt sorry to my parents is only I cant give them a cucu to play with.

Guess what? My mum free time is now at my cousin's place. Playing with her new born twins. And besides that, get another cousin to send over his kid for her to play.

And I borrowed Adam to let them play last Saturday. They were so happy. Everybody there to play with the handsome Adam hehe