Dec 9, 2007

Can Someone Complete You?


From Fern's blog, "What Makes A Person Complete?" I have come out with a question in my mind, "Can Someone Complete You?"

Let me recap my comment to Fern. "What Makes A Person Complete?"

I think the "complete" is defining differently to different individual. It's depends on the person's objectives of the life. And the moment they are achieving it, they are getting to the completion.

And there are many stages of the completion, because it's just like Nintendo games. When you complete a stage, you have another stage to keep your life going to the next stage. You have more than one task to be completed in your life.

You can never be a complete person like Marverick said. You will be completed when the day come, you die. It's because, you can't set any new task for your completion anymore. Therefore, you are completed. You have hit the "final stage". No more bet.
"Can Someone Complete You?"
Can s/he? I think s/he can be someone who accompany you to the completion of your life. But s/he can't complete your life, except that if s/he murdered you.

And from stage to stage, it could be different person, who accompany you to finish the particular stage. The person might share some knowledge with you, to make you learn something. It could be from skill, experience, and more.

Please do not wait for someone to come/reach to complete you. You are the only one who can help yourself to complete or clear all stages in your life. Nobody else will feel the same joy and pain like you, as everybody takes different thing with different feeling. It's emotional.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you are right. You don't always say these things in real life but you really got a philosophy in you.

I think we are like a jigsaw puzzle. Jumbled up at the beginning. As you put them in place one by one, you kinda see a big picture. But there are always missing pieces. So you go out and searched for those missing pieces. Although they may not fit in perfectly (because it's not from your puzzle set), they kinda paint your big picture. After a while you may find that that other piece was tainted, hence make your big picture imperfect.. so you go and search again...

There are many kind of jigsaw puzzles. Some are only 100 pieces, some 500, some 1000 but some 10000! But number doesn't matter IN THIS CASE, it's how many pieces that you need to complete your big picture. So how many you still need for your picture?

P.S. I capped the phrase "in this case", because I think that in MOST CASES, number does matter.

Va:L said...

whauahhahaha...yes number that represent size does matter. Something too big is not good, something too small also not good. I meant number.

Say I want my weight to be a smaller number...

Anyway, sorry I am too far.

Well, Adrian, I can say it more in real life if you like it :P bring me for drink 1st...hehe

Shopaholicfern said...

bravo...well said :-)
a good piece of blog...wah...u really very phylosophical...hehehe...i like that side of u..kikiki..dun worry, i'm not leasbian ah..

Va:L said...

hehehhe Okay Fern, no worry....but u are allowed to like me...hehehhe....

Purple~MushRooM said...

Woi... apa ni? You think Jerry McGuire ah? "You complete me"

No such thing la.

Va:L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Va:L said...

Purple...yalar, no such thing...
Who do you think you are wor...hehe