Dec 13, 2007

Few Things

Some interesting pictures I snapped this week...

WTF? Snowing at the Curve?

DSC01225

Came out from the gym that day. As I strolled through The Walk. I saw white thing falling graciously from above. SNOW???!!! It can't be. I looked closely... Ceh! Just foams produced from the foam machine above. The kids were so crazy about it... so were the adults (guess they have not seen it before). Shouting, excited, amazed that Malaysia can also have snow. But these "snow" are coarse, so they ain't look like snow a lot. Nothing like the Canadian snow :P

I admire the foam machine though. I wonder it is the same machine used for foam parties. I haven't been to one. I thought I would want to join the crowd there. Not relishing the snow. But wanna have some wet naked fun foam party.

The Album Comes in the Form Of...

DSC01226  Was smoking outside the building. Thinking of something to look at while smoking. Then I look through the display glass of a record store. I saw the poster for one of the compilation album.

Look at the bottom left corner of the poster... CD, Cassettes and.... RING TONE? wow, now we have a new media format to buy the album. Amazing.

4 comments:

Va:L said...

ehhhh I miss the snow.....in Canada!!! Although I am gonna have winter in Egypt, there is no snow I heard.

Well...i got new winter jacket. I will have new photo with new jacket :P

New scarf that I bought 2 years ago, and still no chance to use...:P can't wait for it

Va:L said...

hey Adrian, I forgot to say that, I really love The Curve decoration, anyway! It is really nice one...

ahnam said...

min hui, a customer told me, it's not just no snow in Egypt, but it'll be actually warm, so,bring only 1 nice and warm jacket just in case...

btw, meteor shower dream broke,too busy, just managed to dream for one...and couldn't even finish my wish in the dream

work from 11 am till 2 am...damn tired now...

Va:L said...

Ah Nam... Alice told me it will be damn cold! Anyway, I think I gotta prepare another jacket in this case :P

Anything on me will be nice one :P

ehhh...take care!!!! Don't you have afternoon break?