It's getting cooler here, and I guess it'll be snowing in less than 1 week time, will it be a white Christmas this year? I really wish so. Been here for so many years, I've never experience an white Christmas, it normally snow 2 days before Christmas or 1/2 days after Christmas. oh dear, I've been dreaming of a white Christmas.
Tell you what, there is a big possibility that I'll be able to watch meteor shower tomorrow. At around 4pm, and will be last for about a minute or two, am so exciting, can't wait. I want to make lots of lots of wishes.
The sky in is so clear lately, so clear until you can count all the stars, one by one. I can see the Libra(I think it is) lying in the sky every night I walk home, and a few more zodiac that I do not know the name. The only down side, and the worst thing is, I do not have time to stop and take a deeper look into the starry sky.
The song Vincent keep playing in my mind now - starry starry night colours palette green and blue ... ...Sky in Newcastle reminds me the sky of my home town, so clear, so starry its bring you the quietness and peacefulness that you'll never find in our lively and moving capital. Another kind of enjoyment.
Do you know what I am thinking of these few days? Well, it'll be great if there is somebody to hold me tight and we would count the stars and find the zodiac together at the beach, would feel and nice warm in the cold winter. Haha, in my wish list tomorrow, need to set my pride aside first, just need one that I can spend my winter with.
How about you darling? Been very outdated with everybody at home lately. Didn't even dare to turn on the computer sometimes, afraid of things like this will happen(reading blog and blogging). I seriously need more sleep. hehe.
I seldom leave comment lately, but I do read them, so, keep on you good work, for both blogging and your life, be more cheerful. For you and myself, it's not a bad thing to follow you heart, and spoil yourself once in a while.
Finally a very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to everybody. Lets party hard for the Christmas season!!

1 comment:
Ah Nam,
I really happy that you scarified your time to write this. Thank you. I will send your regards to Adam. Although you haven't met him, you are loving him, like I am loving him. I knew :P He is such a cute boy, everybody should love him.
Ha....take someone for your winter...
I also feel like, I should get one :P I have many things to tell you. It's not everything that I can blog here! I have to personally send you special messages/news through our conversation! It's more than what I can say!!!
I miss you so much! I wish your wish will come true!
Post a Comment