
I have trained a Jr. Marketing Exe, from two years ago, and I promoted her to Sr. Marketing Exe 2 days ago. And today I received her resignation letter.
I felt so sad that soon I will have more works to do, because the rest of the other Marketing Exe. are very new. Non of them work for more than 6 months. I have to train the new peoples again.
It's a painful process to train someone to be able to handle a brand from A to Z. And it is also painful that usually after they have learned, they leave the company.
Well, I will not stop her from changing company, as I know she is very ambitious person that a small company of where we work now is not able to satisfy her in her career path. So am I. So, I wish her all the best, and good luck at the next company. She is a capable person, who has the long term vision for her own life. I wish I could be like her, just walk away from a company whenever I want. It's too bad that I am stuck with the family business.
Anyway, the most painful transition period is starting from tomorrow to end of next month. Wish me good luck!
4 comments:
Since u know 天下没有不散的宴席 mean u have overcome it. so what i can say congratulation to u loh. u know
no pain no gain
Chong
Ah Chong...
I knew it! I overcome it already! The only thing now I am sad is only more works for me to do! I have lesser time again. I have been going through it, and now I have to go through it again...
hey hey, don't stress too much ar
Adrian!!! I need to release stress :P
My stress is only....I wanna get out from here...to...somewhere with...music :P
Post a Comment