Jan 3, 2008

Day 2 Without Smoke

The addiction is even stronger! Went to Macdonald today. A quite good looking girl was sitting at the bench outside. I can saw her through the glass. And guess what? she's smoking! Best thing is she doesn't look like a smoking person. That's something I can relate too. I almost got up and wanted to buy ciggies from the opposite store. hahaha.

But no, I was able to hold myself.

* * *

Disclaimer: I'm not pro to any of the Malaysian Political Party. I think that any party that gets selected to be the government is a good government if they put the citizens interests above all. This is just merely my personal opinion. I do not intend to bring up any controversies this may cause. So read this only at leisure.

Datuk Dr Chua Sui Lek announced his resignation today over the sex scandal. In my personal opinion, the man have handled the controversy calmly, correctly and professionally. He took responsibility, did not point his finger on anyone and does not speculate. Most of all, he did not cause a stir among the government and the oppositions. I admire his boldness and courage in admitting his mistake. It is comparable to the "Washington and the Apple Tree".

He said that the people could not accept his apology. That leaves me a question that I want to ask the people:

Which leader would you rather want:

1) A person who does a good job in serving his people but have sex affair?

2) A person who comes clean in personal life (no sex scandals etc) but does not stand up for his people and does not do a lot for the benefit of  people?

3) Or a person who is both corrupt and does not do a good job in serving people?

Humans are not perfect. Think about the choices.

1 comment:

Purple~MushRooM said...

You are right. I will prefer No. 1. I don't care about his sexual needs as he has every right to fuck. Who are we to judge? He is just bad luck to have this being recorded and distributed. Friends who watched it say they almost puke.