Jan 15, 2008

Back to University Life...

Last Friday, as Adrian said, we were playing Nintendo Wii during mid night. Then Saturday meet up with many old friends who attended the same university. They decided not to get the Satay smoke, and wanted to come to my house for red wine, and chit chatting.

Well, I have class on Sunday!!!...anyway, it's first class. That's fine. I promised to let them come. We chatted till late night and take turns to sleep and keep chatting and drinking wine. We were like back in University time. We all camped at the living room until sun rise.

And that night, I just got to know more about Alston, my ex-bf. I didn't know so much about him until they told me. After so many years, the peoples I thought they were his best friends, are actually not his best friends, they didn't really like him. And they were congratulated me that he left me. And they asked me to forget about him and at the same time they were trying to ask me questions about him carefully. It's like spreading salts on my wound. I felt "Shiok-nya". It's fine to me!

I had a lot of fun with them...but next time, please make it Friday night. I was very suffering on Sunday. I was sleepy, and not sure how to react with my stomach. Not too sure should I stand, or sit, or sleep in class to take care of it, because I have had a glass of coffee to awake myself. At the same time, I am not a coffee drinker, I am kind of allergy with strong coffee.

I then went out again with them for dinner, as one of the friend who came back from Toronto is going back on the next day. I really appreciate to meet them again. Lau mau was crying when she sent Swee Ling, and Sze Sean to the highway, which to KLIA.

She missed University life too much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARIGATO for a great weekend chill out! let'st do it on friday next time... but i have to go home one woh :P! Kiss

Va:L said...

hahahah...I never locked you guys, not to let you go. You just do whatever you want. It's a free zone area :P