I am back! I have too much to tell about my trip. But please give me time to arrange them, I should have them done by this week. I came back on Thursday 3rd Jan 2008.
I also went to Penang to visit my grand mothers and relatives on Saturday, and just arrived home (Sunday night now). Time is not enough.
I had a great break on Friday, went out with Adrian to enjoy "fut tai" (rich housewife) life. We went Bukit Tinggi (near Genting Highland) to have lunch, then go Pavillion to shopping, go Leisure Mall to find something, then go Yulek to eat ban meen, then I sent him back. I really enjoy a lot with him.
Everything is just too rush because of class going to resume next weekend. Well...and back to reality... I have to work tomorrow. So good night, and sending you a latest picture that I took in Egypt.
And let me make some wishes (greedy..hehe) for year 2008.
1) Everyone happy
2) Everyone leng leng
3) Everyone rich rich
2 comments:
Happy New Year to you!!!
You shiok la... celebrate new year in Egypt. Got fireworks from the pyramid or not? Hehe.
hehe....no let...I didn't see fireworks in Cairo. I was in Sham-el Sheikh on 31st Dec 2007 to 3rd of Jan 2008.
Post a Comment