I opened it right away tonight. I wish to finish all, but I know I shouldn't. I think drink it for few days.
A page with a few authors...Please refer to "Lin Wu to you by...." to recognize the actual author of the particular blog... Hope you like it.
Jan 20, 2008
Wine wine wine
Suddenly, I was dying for wine last night. And I have finished my wine at home. Therefore, I went to get some today. I have got Mateus Rose from Spain that Ah Nam recommended me. It taste pretty good. I love it. It's meant for ladies.

I opened it right away tonight. I wish to finish all, but I know I shouldn't. I think drink it for few days.
These are the wine that I have today. I think it can last for quite some time already. I have many other liquor, as their family picture below. Just that I think it's too alcoholic if I take hard liquor by myself. I have excuse to say, red wine is better for heart. So....I got red wine.....
I opened it right away tonight. I wish to finish all, but I know I shouldn't. I think drink it for few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment