She said, " Last night I dream of Joshua (my brother) dump Crystal (Joshua's current gf), and married maid, forgot tarzan or Aliyah can't remember. The night before, I dream of I have had sex with David Beckham. Haha."
The drink in my mouth was almost puke out, and I can't tell my aunt or grandma about this crazy dream. So I shared this with my brother, Joshua, and Mei, my cousin who sat next to me.
Joshua was curious who did he choose in Gilvie's dream.
"So, what's Joshua decision?" we asked.
Gilvie replied, "Of course maid. But not sure Tarzan or Aliyah."
We also curious.....so we asked...
"did you enjoy the session with David Beckham? Did you see yourself as Victoria?"
hahaha...lucky she said, "no, I wasn't Victoria, and half way "doing it", Victoria was back. Then I went to hide. And I saw you, Min-Hui hiding together with me".
I asked, "If I were holding a camera?" hehe...no answer....Crazy dreams.....
her bf asked her, "how many position you have with David Beckham?", she said can't recall. hehe too bad!!!!

I think she is just too free, sleep too much in Sydney, and makes her dreams a lot....she is really day dream....
3 comments:
Hahahahha!!! Funniest part... she went to hide and then saw you hiding also. Hhahaha.. meaning you also had sex with Beckham.
hahhhaha I didn't!!! She said.
I was just hiding. So I wonder, if I hold a camera there hehe
Gilvie asked me to add. She was innocent in the dream. She didn't know that DB want to have sex with her. She didn't know why David closed the window and curtain...b4...the..."session"
Post a Comment