Jan 18, 2008

Fortune Telling


I am supposed to go for fortune telling this afternoon as promised a friend to go together with him. He also asked another friend to go along. I have been struggling for very long time to persuade myself to go for it, as I always believe in myself more than fortune telling.

On the way going to meet up my friend, my mom called me. She told me that I have had a good life, why should I go for fortune telling? It will deduct my life span if I go for it. And the words from the fortune teller might not be true. It could be all lies. What about tell me everything bad? How am I gonna handle it?

I told my mom that I am going to ask two things only. I am curious about my past life, and I wonder about my marriage for this life. She was trying to scare me...hehe...what if the fortune teller told me, I will find my marriage at my age of 50s? Then how am I gonna live happily for the next twenty years? And am I gonna accept the "fact"?

Well, on the way I was driving, I found the words that my mom gave me was quite right. I am really having very good life now, and I foresee I am having better life tomorrow. As I am putting effort to build my life for tomorrow. I am not stopping there, and standing at the cross road to find my way. I also know that, if I have no bf or husband with me to the end of my life, I will be fine. I have my sweetest family with me. And I believe that, if I am not picky....there is always one for us. I know my direction, I know my past, and I am going to control my future. I do not need a fortune teller to reassure me my future. As my creator, My Mom has reassured me, I have good life. I have to believe her that, I have a good life, and I have no complaint at all.


Anyway, I still meet up my friends, and go for fortune telling together. I told my friend that I am just going with them, to accompany them. End up, three of us, only Vivian asked for it. Gary "sok sa".

The fortune teller firstly asked for her birthday and birth time. And then with that information, she went through many books with many different talks. It could be conflicted. Then she looked at her palm, and give another talk. Basically, mainly regarding money, marriage, and career.

The fortune teller also told her to package herself, change hairstyle, use cosmetics, and change dressing. And the fortune teller even recommend a cosmetics by naming the brand of it.

Overall, this is my first time experience for fortune telling, although I didn't participate. I would like to advice those who would like to go for fortune telling, please come to me, and pay me. I learned that.

The peoples go for fortune telling are those peoples who cannot make decision at that moment. They are lost in terms of their life direction. They need someone to assure them, what they think is right, or what they think is logical.

You can talk to a smart friend, if you need to talk, without paying the fees. You can even analyze your decision by putting the advantages and disadvantages on a piece of paper. And you know yourself better than anyone else. You know what suit you more, and how much you can take. Risk is always there, when you need to switch something for example, job, wife, husband and house... you know what to do. You know the trade off of changing job, that's new environment, new benefits, and if you really can't fit in the new company, worst scenario, change job, change your plan A to plan B. If you said whether you should move place or not, evaluate your financial status, see your needs, how far is the new place to work? How far is it to visit parents? You know what you want. Do you want to change bf? Well, you know the feeling most, and you know who treat you the best. Why you have to ask fortune teller? RM 100++ for the year, please buy Personal Accident Insurance for the year. If anything happened, touch wood, you really no worry for yourself and your family.

The fortune teller did mention, to get your fortune better for the year, you need to do this and that. For example, pray for ABC, and XYZ. It's only RM 100++ for the year. Tell you a secret, if you have

And lastly, when the fortune teller ask you to package yourself. Of course, without packaging, you are not presentable. So? peoples will not go to you. Peoples like nice thing, pretty things. So, go for beautician, and go for image profession. They are more worth to pay than fortune teller.

Some of the things that fortune teller told was right about you. And so what? You also knew it, why do you need the fortune teller to remind you? After all, you just want them to agree with your thought, and tell you something good to comfort you that you have good life.

Believe in yourself, be confidence, be happy, good lucks are always come to you. Your effort will not be wasted. Results will proof you from your efforts of hard work, and your time.

Lian Lian also said it right. Sometimes, the fortune teller did not say something right. Just that you have remembered what they said, and you tried to make it come true. It could be good thing, if you were lucky. It could also turn up very badly. Let's the things go naturally, with your decision to get right time, right person, at the right place!

2 comments:

ahnam said...

I never wanted to find out about my past life, What's the point? for my past, I know it, I don't need any fortune teller to remind me, for now, I am feeling fine, and my future, I'll work hard on it.

another reason for not going to fortune teller, is like what auntie said, what if he/she told you the bad things about u,how'll you handle it, will you just believe if u would had bad luck for the rest of your life? will u accept it?

Been to wong tai sin last summer with mum, when we passed my the stalls of the fortune tellers, a women actually told me that I have really good face, a face with luck, the bad thing is my luck doesn't match with my mum. F u! no matter what, i still love my mum like hell, and u dare asked me to pay me to change it.

I don't believe, we are the one who will decide of our own future, so, never ever give up

Va:L said...

well, the past life I am interested in, not the past 28 years of experience. I would like to know the past before this life.

Hey... what does it mean your luck doesn't match with your mom luck? hehehhe so contradiction.

Each individual should have different luck, and personal identity. It's nothing 100% identical. You are not cloned 100% from your mom. You just inherit some of the genetics similarity. hehe....