Jan 21, 2008

Look....

Last Saturday, I went to a dinner with my parents. My parent's friend's son commented that I do not look like 29 years old. I look like 24 years old! heheheh Di di very sweet....thank you....

Today, I went for slimming course. The girl who did the same treatment as me, we had short chat. And she asked me my age, when I said 29, her eyes opened very big! She said the most I look like 25 years old. Thank you mui mui chai....she is 25 years old.

Well....thank you for these encouragement to make me feel young always :P
This blog is for myself to shiok sendiri only hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lei jau hou la... got rewarded so many times hehehee no doubt it will boost self-confidence to the max!

Va:L said...

eh....but I saw many lines under my eye bags. I can't deny that I am growing old...:P and of course, I grow up....